The Meadows at Sequoias SF and The Gardens at The Sequoias - Portola Valley are highly specialized for persons with a diagnosis of irreversible dementia. We provide a safe, home-like environment and companionship to help our residents maintain a meaningful lifestyle.
We provide our residents with a structured routine in a calm environment and close, personalized attention from specially trained staff. Our time is dedicated to purposeful activity, engaging conversations, and enjoyable pastimes tailored to the individual interests, life experiences, and strengths of our residents in a compassionate residential setting, 24 hours a day.
Contact and Admission Form
To learn more about our Memory Care offering, please contact our Director of Health Services, Marketing:
Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing
To learn more about direct admission, please complete this form.
- Private studio apartments
- Social dining
- Cozy, common living areas
- Accompanied access to all common areas, such as the gardens, art gallery, library, gym and beauty parlor
- Licensed and Certified staff 24 hours per day
- Individualized activities and Wellness Program
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Snacks always available
- Dietitian on staff to monitor dietary needs
- Medication management
- Housekeeping services daily
- Assistance with daily living needs
- Laundry services