The Tamalpais offers a range of apartments including studios, one- and two-bedroom units with modern kitchenettes in a beautiful building overlooking Marin County. Its close proximity to San Francisco gives residents the best of both suburban and urban living.
Independence, Privacy, Security, Choice and Convenience
Our Residential Living is the core for Northern California Presbyterian Homes & Services (NCPHS) Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC). At The Tamalpais, residents enjoy the ideal combination of freedom and security while living in a beautiful, private apartment with excellent conveniences and services.
Among the offerings are:
Dining Choices and Venues
- Three meals a day in a dining room offering stunning, panoramic views of the mountains and water
- Your choice of formal seating, buffet service, or carry-out
- Also available: Flexible Meal Plan offering one meal a day
- “Grab and Go” Café with Salads, Sandwiches, Soups and more!
- Private Dining Room
- A wide variety of fitness classes and social/cultural/educational programs
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Professional maintenance of gardens and grounds
- Scheduled outings and local transportation
- On-site security