The Sequoias - Portola Valley community offers a variety of apartment sizes, all with private ground level garden patios, landscaped lawns and miles of unspoiled trails in the adjacent open space preserve. This is country living at it finest all on 42 beautiful acres. Close proximity to Palo Alto and Stanford gives our community the best in rural life and suburban conveniences.
Independence, Privacy, Security, Choice and Convenience
Our Residential Living is the core for Northern California Presbyterian Homes & Services (NCPHS) Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC). At The Sequoias - Portola Valley, residents enjoy the ideal combination of freedom and security while living in a beautiful, private apartment with excellent conveniences and services.
Among the offerings are:
- Comfortable dining in a resort-like atmosphere
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in community dining room, outdoor patio or as "take out"
- A wide variety of activities and programs including trips off-site
- Fitness classes, swimming pool, spa and putting green
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Professional maintenance
- Scheduled local transportation
- On-site security 24 hours-a-day