Western Park Apartments, L.P., San Francisco
Western Park Apartments offers residents an array of services and amenities, including:
- Close proximity to public transportation (MUNI, BART)
- Weekly shuttle van service for local grocery shopping
- Weekly on-site banking services
- A library, computer room, dining room, art studio, roof top garden
- Recreational activities and programs including seasonal and holiday celebrations, and a variety of field trips
- Evening meals during the week
- Art With Elders program, which offers seniors an opportunity to tap into their artistic skills
- A Brown Bag program, which gives residents free groceries, food, and produce on a weekly basis
- A Service Coordinator who can provide information on a variety of community resources and assist in the referral process, serves as an advocate or liaison with outside social and health agencies, and provides information on Medicare, MediCal and other benefit and entitlement programs
- A Health Education Coordinator who provides educational coordination and programming to residents, including nutrition, medication information, safety, blood pressure, weight, use of equipment, exercise and supportive counseling
- On-site 24 hour security
Affordable Housing Requirements
About NCPHS Affordable Housing
NCPHS offers three affordable retirement communities for seniors with limited incomes. These communities—two in San Francisco and one in San Jose—are attractive, secure and conveniently located to a variety of services in the area.
They offer applicants—abled and disabled—private apartments with additional services. In Partnership with the Goldman Institute on Aging, NCPHS provides preventative healthcare through WellElder®.
All of the apartments are eligible for rent subsidy through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Each community offers a menu of amenities and recreational opportunities unique to its location.